United States of America
- Bachelor’s in Business, Economics, Marketing or related field.
- Good understanding of Consumer Electronics and Digital Signage industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical skill and ability to drive analysis based on facts and performance data to deliver improvements. Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency are required
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in Business sense
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills – proven ability to build and expand relationships (internal/external)
- Highly organized and detail-minded
- Creative, out-going, internet-obsessed, technologically savvy and intellectually curious to learn new skills to support the Senior Management.
- Supporting and reporting to CEO
- Attend meetings with or on-behalf of CEO and ensuring follow-up and execution on identified next steps.
- Attend regular meetings with or on-behalf of CEO with each department to address and report on their ongoing business requirements
- Lots of research, which includes presentation of PowerPoint presentations and/or spreadsheets for CEO
- Prepare sales and competitive analysis and report
- Identify opportunities and collect market intelligence
- Ad-hoc assignments, including personal matters at times support the Senior Management is 360 degrees, so again, this role is best suited for those who want a rounded experience of supporting a dynamic leader and at times, challenging business.
- This position requires 80% travel, both domestic and international