Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Have experience with growth hacking tools
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing in executing the company’s marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives.
- Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics.
- Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing's contribution to revenue.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives