- 5-10 years of experience in a digital environment, specifically in the eCommerce landscape
- Significant experience in team management and project management in an international environment.
- Strong analytical ability and experience with follow-up of key figures.
- Good knowledge of the European markets, especially the Innovation technology industry
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Hands-on Digital Analytics experience with multiple tools (e.g.: Shopify, Google Analytics Premium, Webtrends, etc.).
- Superb analytical and organizational skills, with a commercial focus and strong business sense
- Entrepreneurial skills & self-propelling;
- Organizational awareness and sensitivity;
- Understanding of web-related questions and computer environments.
- Experience of growing a brand especially in EU is an advantage
- Fluent in European language an advantage
- Develop e-commerce functions for Europe.
- Define online communication strategy to drive traffic on the websites and optimize conversation rate, in close collaboration
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
- Optimize, monitor and support the E-commerce performance
- Work in close cooperation with the graphic design team ensuring that their work and production maintain a relevant relationship with the brand guidelines.
- Optimize the online product assortment (visible/sell-able), supply chain and stock
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Manage client satisfaction related to e-com activities
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns