United States of America
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance, marketing, and any other related course is desirable, but not must
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- 2+ years’ experience with commercial distributors, resellers and clients
- Proof of repeated years sales targets and objectives achievements
- Microsoft Office, google slides, Dropbox proficient
- Experience with extensive travel, 70-80% travel requirement
- Acquire new customers through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business sales visits
- Identify, develop, launch and manage effectively commercial distributors, resellers, commercial clients and partnerships to achieve sales targets
- Assist with training commercial distributors, resellers and commercial clients
- Build positive working relationships with existing/new commercial distributors and resellers for repeat business.
- Identify and contact potential commercial distributors and resellers for new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with the sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows, and special events.
- Establish relationships/work closely with internal department team members i.e. management, sales, customer support, finance, legal, marketing, sales support, hardware-software development, logistics to build and support the commercial business with commercial distributors, resellers, commercial clients and partnerships
- Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate with management to develop a sales plan, budget, and schedule.
- Interact with the sales team to develop sales plans and strategies.
- Develop creative sales techniques and tactics to meet business goals.
- Listen and understand commercial distributors, resellers and client needs and provide appropriate sales solutions.
- Address commercial distributors, resellers and client issues and queries in a timely fashion.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Investigate provide competitive and industry intelligence to management with recommendations on hardware, software and or promotional needs, etc
- Develop sales presentations for the board of directors and customers.
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent the company’s brand.