- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance, marketing, and any other related course is desirable, but not must
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- 2+ years’ experience with commercial distributors, resellers and clients
- Proof of repeated years sales targets and objectives achievements
- Microsoft Office, google slides, Drop box proficient
- Experience with extensive travel, 70-80% travel requirement
- Acquire new customers through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business sales visits
- Identify, develop, launch and manage effectively commercial distributors, resellers, commercial clients and partnerships to achieve sales targets
- Assist with training commercial distributors, resellers and commercial clients
- Build positive working relationship with existing/new commercial distributors and resellers for repeat business.
- Identify and contact potential commercial distributors and resellers for new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows, and special events.
- Establish relationships/work closely with internal department team members i.e. management, sales, customer support, finance, legal, marketing, sales support, hardware software development, logistics to build and support the commercial business with commercial distributors, resellers, commercial clients and partnerships
- Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate with management to develop a sales plan, budget, and schedule.
- Interact with the sales team to develop sales plans and strategies.
- Develop creative sales technique and tactics to meet business goals.
- Listen and understand commercial distributors, resellers, and client needs and provide appropriate sales solutions.
- Address commercial distributors, resellers and client issues and queries in a timely fashion.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Investigate provide competitive and industry intelligence to management with recommendations on hardware, software and or promotional needs, etc
- Develop sales presentations for the board of directors and customers.
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent the company’s brand.