Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Track record in Oracle EBS or ERP implementation / support
- Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or Related Discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Adaptive to a global collaborative team environment
- Certification in Finance, ERP, Oracle Netsuite would be an advantage
- Track record in system implementation, preferably gained from professional services firms
- Strong technical knowledge of Netsuite is highly preferred
- Responsible in supporting the ERP system - assist in technical configuration and troubleshooting
- Spearhead initiatives such as System enhance, testing and roll out of new modules and/or functionalities
- Act as an internal Netsuite Consultant for core financial modules
- Handled Netsuite related technical tasks such as configuration, housekeeping tasks, data integration with external Systems, etc.
- Work closely with Finance team to drive adoption of the new system across all offices
- Lead any enhancement requirement on the ERP system
- Coordinates with internal team (Finance, Sales, Logistics, eCommerce) to define Detailed Requirements, analyze business needs and validate solutions with stakeholders.
- Analyzes User Requirements to determine ERP system configuration and customization; and ensures that these are translated into technical design and code.
- Analyzes systems specifications and uses the latest analysis tools to represent business processes in a system solution.
- Ensures successful implementation of ERP system changes, monitoring changes for increased efficiency during Design and Development.
- Takes proactive measures to ensure optimal application and system performance to address any performance issues.
- Writes and executes thorough technical and functional Test Plans to ensure ERP system changes are working properly including the use of batch scripts, online processes, databases, or interface files.
- Develops Conversion and Implementation Plans. Ensures migrated changes are properly implemented and available to users.
- Installs new application solutions, changes or enhancements made to ERP modules or system as a whole using release management process and tools.
- Assist with End User Training.