Skip to content
- Bachelor’s in Business, Economics, Marketing or related field. Master's in business administration (MBA) would be an advantage
- 10 years’ experience in related position
- Good understanding of Consumer Electronics and Digital Signage industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical skill and ability to drive analysis based on facts and performance data to deliver improvements. Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint / Google Sheet and Slide proficiency are required
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in Business sense
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills – proven ability to build and expand relationships (internal/external)
- Highly organized and detail-minded
- Creative, out-going, internet-obsessed, technologically savvy and intellectually curious to learn new skills to support the Senior Management.
- Work with CEO and top management to develop business strategies.
- Perform data analysis to support investment and financial decisions.
- Using proven operational tactics to increase brand loyalty and sales.
- Attend regular meetings with or on behalf of the CEO with each department to address and report on their ongoing business requirements
- Prepare sales and competitive analysis and report
- Interact regularly with customers, suppliers, company executives, engineers, business professionals, law professionals, and potential partner companies.
- Identify opportunities and collect market intelligence
- Evaluate and contribute to the execution of mergers and acquisitions.
- This position requires 50% travel, both domestic and international